Intriguing disconnection

An enchanting repartee
Between you and me
Was stopping the ticking clock
And calming my living block
Utter silence and tranquillity around
Simply the echoes of a soothing sound
Came from the wires as we proceeded
And my heart only conceded
To the sweetness of a nightingale tone
As if there was no tomorrow to come
As if my metabolism needed no rest
I was in a mood to wait and wait
To listen the sound waves from wires
That struck and echoed in my ears

Flap!
All of a sudden
And to my unfathomable surprise
Abruptly the line demised
Dead silence ruled as it disconnected
Without any warning
Without any reasoning
Leaving me in melancholy
And pensiveness
I am awestruck in kind of despair
Was it a technical monster?
Or some monstrous thoughts overpowered us
to you, me or to both?
Hope the clock ticks quickly to the dawn
And let me know what the reason was
Or the wires may not be reconnected again.

No comments:

Post a Comment