Random romance

When you were awake 
You emerged by me
 Like a pink daisy 
And moved sideways
 Like a serpentine 
Before a snake charmer 
You threw on me 
Like you never cared yourself
Like you gave yourself up to me
Sublime you were 
And it felt like 
Being In a sweet paradise
Blushed mountain 
Sacred valley 
Petals of roses 
Scattered all over 
And a butterfly 
Stinging the juicy filament 
Swift, smooth 
Like a tumble in the snow
The momentum grew 
The fire glowed 
And with a long breathe 
Like a pinch in the bubble
I succumbed 
On the quilt of flowers
I shivered 
And exploded 
You, like a soft rock 
Beneath a super-volcano 
Took me on 
And then closed your eyes 
To fall asleep 
Careless, unafraid and unruffled 
Poised, buoyant and assured 
Clad in majestic nudity 
Like a spring waterfall 
You flow still by my side 
And I am beholding 
The most beautiful thing I could have ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment